Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Taylor Lautner

Taylor Lautner i looove your leather jacket!!


I'm in a twillight mood today, sorry.... But look at him, he looks good in leather. Really I have a thing for guys in leather jackets, especially when they look as good as Taylor. 
And the fact that he has the Hottest body ever, doesn't hurt at all!!!
I think he dresses well, he looks handsome in leather, and he brands himselfs with his leather jacket, it's his personal style.. which i LOVE!!



In this photo, taken for teen vouge, he looks good... I mean just look at his over arms!!! Did I forget to mention how much I like his body..  and l like his shirt, which looks kind of old, and trashy.
Overall this picture is just NICE, good looking boy!!


Even though Taylor always has this tough image, I kind of find him cute sometimes. You get the feeling, from his interviews, that he just likes to laugh and have fun!! So whenever he smiles I see the boyish side of him, not the tough werewolf side. (although I like his werewolf side VERY MUCH!!)



JUST LOOK AT HIM WEARING SUITS, I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!! and i like his hair. He looks older than usual. btw Taylor is born 11. febuary 1992, turning 20 soon.


For more stalking check out some of his fansites:
http://taylor-lautner.com/
http://taylorlautner.org/

8 comments:

  1. I adore Taylor but his hair -where he is wearing a suit not cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yes it is, love him in suit and leather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the jacket and coat suits him really very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy and stylish jacket. Like that jacket so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tight fitting Leather jackets Well that. thing bcus you'll sweat but a. or skirt I dont know if they i'm currently in looove with them. Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or Shawn, Dane, Taylor Oh please please please don that s terrible & he will be beaten daily when he cool! Shane is my favorite, especially if its a girl. Outfit

    ReplyDelete