Friday, April 13, 2012

Darren Criss

Darren Criss you are so CUTE!


Seriously, watching GLEE have made me totally crazy about the cute and handsome Darren Criss! I love the fact that he wears glasses (i know i don't have uploaded one here), and he is totally awesome during interviews!
And not only is he playing a gay guy in GLEE, telling the world that is okay to be yourself and be different, he is also an amazing singer, songwriter, musicians and actor! Specially i like A Very Potter Musical, where he plays Harry Potter, it's just awesome, because Harry Potter is just fucking FANTASTIC!!



I have a weakness for guys who can play guitars and sing! I mean  WOW, it blows me away! Darren Criss is born February 5 1987 (25 years!) and is not gay! He is straight and rumours says that he has a girlfriend  called Mia... 

He had just had his Broadway debut, in How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying. That's cool right? I think so!

Check out some pages:
Check out my tumblr page for more photos: http://hollywoodsfinestmen.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment