Monday, April 16, 2012

Matt Bomer


Looking good Matt!!!
Now this is a guy, who knows how to wear a suit!
Matt Bomer is an actor from Texas. He was born on October 11, 1977, and had his big breakthrough in 2009 with the show "White Collar"- which i LOOVE!!
In the show he plays Neil Caffrey, former con-artist turned FBI-consultant. Not only does he look insanely good in suites, but I just love his character in the show.



Gay or not... I really don't care! He is still extremely good looking! He has this charm, that I can't get enough of. With his intens but charming eyes and cheeky smile.... I mean DAMN! 




And just as I thought it couldn't get any better.... GLEE!!
Matt guest starred as Blaine's(Darren Criss!!) big brother on Glee, and was not only handsome and funny, but also showed us his singing abilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment